With YouTube included on your Google Nest display, you can watch YouTube Originals, how-to videos, and much more, seamlessly on your screen. To control YouTube, you can use voice commands like "Play [name of video]" or "Pause," or use the touchscreen display to do the same.
YouTube content settings
The Google Home app allows you to block certain content that people in your household can watch or listen to on your Nest display. Children under 13 (or the applicable age in your country) whose accounts are managed with Family Link and that have Voice Match set up are unable to play YouTube videos or YouTube music, but they can access YouTube Kids. Digital Wellbeing controls help you set the content that can be shown on your display. Learn more about using Filters, YouTube settings, and YouTube Kids on your Nest display.
YouTube Premium benefits
- Watch millions of videos on YouTube without ads.
- Download videos and playlists on your mobile device to watch offline.
- Continue to play videos on your mobile device while you use other apps or when your screen is off.
- Access YouTube Originals shows and movies.
- Access YouTube Music Premium.
- Enjoy music on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display, or Chromecast Audio.
Your YouTube Premium benefits will apply across YouTube, YouTube Gaming, YouTube Kids, and YouTube Music, if they're available in your location.
Learn more about benefits of YouTube Premium paid membership.
Note: YouTube TV is only available in the US and not included as part of YouTube Premium benefits.