You can do two things at once by combining two supported voice queries. Make sure to say "and" between the two queries.
For example, you can say:
- "Hey Google, turn up the volume and play music."
- "Hey Google, what time is it and what is the weather?"
- "Hey Google, turn on the lights in the kitchen and in the bedroom."
Note: This feature is only available in the U.S. when the Assistant language is set to U.S. English.
Tips for using multiple voice queries
- Neither query in the combined command can be a shortcut. However, you can create a shortcut for your combined command.
- Will work: Creating a shortcut for "Hey Google, <play music and set volume to 4>."
- Won't work: Creating a shortcut for "Hey Google, <I am home>" and using that in a combined command, "Hey Google, <I am home> and <play music>."