You can link your music services and pick a music service as your default on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display. This default service will be used first when possible.
Link your music services
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap the triangle next to the Google Account, then tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen, and at the top left, tap Add Music.
- To choose your default service, tap the music service that you'd like to use. Your Assistant will use this service when you say 'Hey Google, play music.'
- To link functionality:
- For YouTube, your account is automatically linked when you link your Google Account to your speaker or display.
- For Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and others, you'll need to link your accounts.
- To connect your account, tap a music service Link account sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.