You can link your music services and pick a music service as your default. This default service will be used first when possible.
Link your music services
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen, and at the top left, tap Add Music.
- To choose your default service, tap the music service that you would like to use. Your Assistant will use this service when you say 'Hey Google, play music.'
- To link functionality:
- For YouTube, your accounts are automatically linked when you link your Google Account to your speaker or display.
- For Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and others, you'll need to link your accounts.
- To connect your account, tap a music service Link account sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.