Link your music services and set your default service
You can connect your music and pick a favourite music service as your default. This default service will be used first when possible.
Link your music services
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google account listed is the one linked to Google Home. To switch accounts, click the triangle to the right of the account name.
- Tap Music .
- To choose your default service, tap the radio button to the right of the service.
- Link your accounts.
- For Google Play Music and YouTube Premium, your accounts are automatically linked when you link your Google account to Google Home.
- For Spotify and Pandora, you will need to link your accounts.
- To connect your account, tap LINK.
- Sign in or sign up for the service and complete the sign-in flow.
- To unlink an account, tap UNLINK.
Note: For all services, Google Home currently supports a single account per streaming service.
Here's more on how to listen to music on Google Home.