You can link your music services and pick a music service as your default on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display. This default service will be used first when possible.
Link your music services
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google device. If correct, tap to close the account window. To switch accounts, tap the dropdown icon , then tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap to close the account window
- Tap Settings .
- Under "Services," tap Music.
- To choose your default service, tap the music service you'd like to use. Assistant will use this service when you say “Hey Google, play music.”
If your music service isn't listed, make sure you've download the app and signed in.
- Under More music services, you can link and unlink other available services. Tap a service to link or unlink it.
Note: For all services, speakers and displays currently support a single account per streaming service.