You can connect your music and pick a favourite music service as your default. This default service will be used first when possible.
Link your music services
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen, and at the top left, tap Add Music and audio.
- To choose your default service, tap the music service that you would like to use.
- Linking functionality:
- For Google Play Music and YouTube Premium, your accounts are automatically linked when you link your Google Account to Google Home.
- For Spotify and Pandora, you will need to link your accounts.
- To connect your account, tap a music service Link account sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Here's more on how to listen to music on Google Nest and Home speakers and displays.