Your home and work locations are synced with the Google Maps settings on your mobile device. However, you can manually set these addresses.
Change your home and work locations
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap Assistant settings Your places.
- To edit a home or work address, tap the current address enter a new address Ok.
- To remove a home or work address, tap Remove next to the address.