Your home and work locations are synced with the Google Maps settings on your mobile device. However, you can manually set these addresses.
Change your home and work locations
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap the triangle next to the Google Account, then tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap Assistant settings You Your places.
- To edit a home or work address, tap the current address enter a new address Ok.
- To remove a home or work address, tap Remove next to the address.