Your home and work locations are synced with the Google Maps settings on your mobile device. However, you can manually set these addresses.
Change your home and work locations
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings More settings.
- Tap Your places.
- To edit a home or work address, tap the current address enter a new address Ok.
- To remove a home or work address, tap Remove next to the address.