The home address is the physical location of your Google Nest or Google Home devices. This may not be the same address as your work and home locations.
When you ask for local places, weather, and time information, your home address is used as the default location unless you specify another place, weather or time. Example: "What's the weather in <Chicago>."
Change Google home address of your devices
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top, make sure your home name is listed. If needed, tap the name to change your home.
- Tap Settings Home information Home address.
- Tap Edit Enter your address Next.
- Drag the map so the pin is on your home and tap Done.
Note: When you change the home address, it will only affect the devices in the home you selected. You can edit or delete this address at any time.