You can receive notifications like reminders on your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
Note: You'll need to turn on personal results in order to get notifications.
Turn notifications on or off
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your Google Nest or Google Home device.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings .
- Under "More," tap Recognition & Personalization.
- To turn on notifications, first turn on Allow personal results.
- Scroll down, then choose how you want your personal results to appear.
- To turn on notifications, tap Always show proactively. If you want to turn off notifications, tap Never show proactively.