You can receive notifications like reminders on your Nest displays.
Home app settings are off by default. You can turn notifications on or off at any time.
Note: You'll need to turn on personal results in order to get notifications.
Turn your display notifications on or off
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your device's tile.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings Recognition & sharing Recognition & personalization.
- To turn on notifications, first turn on Allow personal results.
- Scroll down, then choose how you want your personal results to appear.
- To turn on notifications, tap Always show proactively. If you want to turn off notifications, tap Never show proactively.