Change the voice of your Google Assistant
You can change the sound of your Google Assistant’s voice. Changing the voice setting will apply to all of your Google Assistant devices.
This feature is only available in the U.S.
Change the voice of your Assistant
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap Settings .
- Scroll down to "Google Assistant services," then tap More settings.
- Tap Assistant Assistant voice.
- Choose a voice.