When you turn on YouTube Restricted Mode, it will let you hide songs and videos that may contain inappropriate content.
Turn on or off YouTube Restricted Mode
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network or linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen then tap your device.
- At the top right, tap Settings Notifications & digital wellbeing YouTube settings.
- Turn on or off YouTube Restricted Mode.