Turning on YouTube Restricted Mode lets you hide songs and videos that may contain inappropriate content.
Turn on or off YouTube Restricted Mode
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi or linked to the same account as your Google Nest or Home speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your Google Home or Google Nest device. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen then tap your device.
- At the top right, tap Settings YouTube settings.
- Turn on or off YouTube Restricted Mode.
Here's more about controlling restricted content.