Manage volume and LED brightness with Night mode
You can lower the volume of your Google Assistant’s responses and dim the brightness of Google Home’s LED lights to avoid being disturbed.
Step 1. Turn on Night mode
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In Home , tap the device you want to adjust.
- Tap Settings Night mode .
Step 2. Schedule Night mode
- Under "From," tap choose the time OK.
- Under "To," tap choose the time OK.
- Tap the day(s) of the week you want Night mode on. If the circle is blue, Night mode is on for that day.
Do not disturb
When Night mode's on, you can mute notifications and bootup sounds. Timers and alarms will still ring.
To turn on do not disturb, slide the slider on .
LED brightness during Night mode
- To dim the LED lights on top of Google Home, drag the slider to the left.
- To brighten the LED lights on top of Google Home, drag the slider to the right.
Maximum volume during Night mode
- To lower the maximum volume of your Assistant at night, drag the slider to the left.
- To raise the maximum volume of your Assistant at night, drag the slider to the right.