What happened to my Keep shopping list?
Starting on April 10, 2017, adding an item to your shopping list will also save to a new primary Google Shopping list. This way you can quickly shop for things you’ve saved.
Making Shopping lists accessible from both Google Home and Google Shopping means the Assistant will no longer save your items to a separate list in Google Keep. Here's more about managing shopping lists.
Note: If you've created a shopping list on Keep with G Suite, you'll also see the new Shopping List, but the items you've saved or the people you've shared it with won't automatically switch to the new list.
Moving things from Keep to the new Shopping list
You’ll notice that items you’ve already saved to your list in Google Keep with Google Home will automatically show up on your new shopping list.
You can still maintain a separate list in Google Keep while running errands. Your Google Keep list simply won’t be linked to your Google Home, Assistant, or Google Shopping.
If you’d prefer not to copy your saved items from Google Keep to the Shopping list:
Make a copy of your current Google Keep shopping list to a new Keep list.
- Open your current shopping list in Google Keep (keep.google.com) and click on the more icon inside the list.
- Select “Make a copy” to copy all items on the list to a new Keep list.
- Delete your shopping list on Keep before April 10, 2017.
- Open your current shopping list in Google Keep and click on the action icon inside the list.
- Select “Make a Copy” to copy all items on the list to a new Keep list.
- Delete your current shopping list on Keep before April 10, 2017.