If you’ve previously set up your Google Wifi points in the Google Home app, you will need to add new points in the Google Home app.
Before you start
- In the Google Wifi app, only owners can add Wifi points.
- If your existing Google Wifi network is in bridge mode, you must disable bridge mode on your existing Google Wifi point.
Add Wifi point(s) in the Google Wifi app
- Open the Google Wifi app .
- Tap Settings and actions tab Network & general Wifi points Add Wifi point.
- Follow the in-app instructions for set up.