Change the Wi-Fi network of Google Home
If the Wi-Fi network that Google Home was connected to is not available, skip this page and set up Google Home on the new network.
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your Google Home device.
- Tap Settings Wi-Fi Forget Network.
- You’ll be taken back to your Home screen.
- Follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.