Google Nest and Google Home speakers and displays can only remember one Wi-Fi network at a time. If you changed your Wi-Fi network and your speaker or display isn't currently connected to a Wi-Fi network, skip the steps below and set up your device on the new network.
If your speaker or display is connected to an existing Wi-Fi network, but you would like to connect it to a new one, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Google Nest or Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device.
- At the top right corner, tap Settings Wi-Fi Forget this network.
- You’ll be taken back to your Home screen.
- Follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.