Rebooting your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display may fix several issues. There are two ways to reboot your speaker or display.
From the Google Home app
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device Settings .
- At the top right, tap More Reboot.
Unplug Google Nest or Google Home
- Unplug the power cord from your speaker or display.
- Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
- Plug the power cable back in.
Note: Rebooting Google Home speaker or Nest display isn't the same as factory resetting Google Home speaker or Nest display. Here’s more about factory resetting your device.