Reboot Google Home
Rebooting your Google Home device may fix several issues. There are two ways to reboot your Google Home device.
From the Google Home app
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In Home , tap the device you want to reboot.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the Settings .
- In the top right corner of the Device settings, tap the More button Reboot.
Unplug Google Home
- Unplug the power cord from your Google Home device.
- Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
- Plug the power cord back in.
Note: Rebooting Google Home isn't the same as Factory Data Resetting (FDR) Google Home. Here’s more about Factory Data Resetting your Google Home device.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?