Reboot Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display
Rebooting your Google Nest or Google Home speaker or display may fix several issues. There are two ways to reboot your speaker or display.
From the Google Home app
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device Settings .
- At the top right, tap More Reboot.
Unplug Google Nest or Google Home
- Unplug the power cord from your speaker or display.
- Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
- Plug the power cord back in.
Note: Rebooting Google Home speaker or Nest display isn't the same as factory resetting Google Home speaker or Nest display. Here’s more about factory resetting your device.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?