Share feedback about Google Home
We're always looking to improve Google Home and your feedback is important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening! There are two ways to send feedback – using your voice and from the Google Home app.
Send feedback using your voice
|To do this:||Say "Ok Google" or "Hey Google", then...||What Google Home will say or do:|
|Send feedback to Google||“Send feedback”||Record an audio message and send feedback to the Google Home team|
Send feedback from the Google Home app
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest or Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Tap Help & Feedback Send feedback tap the device you'd like to submit feedback for.
- In the From: section, tap the arrow on the right to display available emails. Select your email address.
- Below that, write a brief description of your issue.
- Be sure to check the boxes to include a screenshot and logs.
- To submit feedback, tap the arrow icon on the top right corner .