Note: If Digital Wellbeing is enabled, this feature may be restricted or blocked by Downtime, Filters or Do not disturb.
Ask anything! Say "Hey Google," then:
Facts and info
Get answers to your everyday questions.
- “How tall is Barack Obama?”
- “What’s the capital of Mali?”
- “How many Oscars has Denzel Washington won?”
- “Why is the sky blue?”
- “How far is the sun?”
- “What is the smallest country in Europe?”
Perform complicated calculations.
- "What is 15% of 92?"
- "What’s the 5th root of 97?"
Get translations for words or phrases in supported languages.
- "How do you say hello in Japanese?"
- "What's 'good morning' in French?"
Get conversions of global currencies.
"How many euros is a dollar worth?"
Get conversions for units. Great for the kitchen!
"How many pounds are 2 kilos?"
"2 gallons are how many liters?"
Get nutrition information for ingredients or food.
- "How much fiber in kale?"
- "How much sugar is there in a Coke?"
Get definitions and spellings for words.
- "How do I spell vigorously?"
- "What does circumlocution mean?"
Get the local time in various locations.
- “What time is it now?”
- “What time is it in <location>?”
Get information on upcoming holidays.
- “When is <holiday>?”
- “How many days until <holiday>?”
Learn what your speaker or display can do
"What can you do?"
Note: These are sample queries.