Get paid up to $70.
Nest thermostats learn what temperatures you like so they can keep you comfortable and help you save energy. With Rush Hour Rewards, you can get rewarded for using less energy when everyone else is using more. And your Nest thermostat can do it automatically.
AES Indiana will give you a $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards. And if you stay enrolled, you’ll receive an additional $5 credit on your monthly electric bills June through September (up to $20 total).
You need to be an AES Indiana residential customer with central air conditioning to participate.
AES Indiana will give you a $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards.Plus, you’ll receive an additional $5 credit on your monthly electric bills June through September (up to $20 total) if you stay enrolled.
- There can be a maximum of 15 rush hour events each summer, and each rush hour event will be no longer than 4 hours. Energy rush hours will start in June and end in September.
- Energy rush hours will occur on non-holiday weekdays 12 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- You’ll only get one rush hour event a day, and there will not be more than 3 rush hour events in a week.
- In the unlikely situation of a critical need on the electric grid, AES Indiana may need to call a critical rush hour event. Critical rush hour events can occur at any time of day on weekdays and weekends between June and September.
- Customers who have already received an instant rebate on a new Nest thermostat from the AES Indiana Marketplace are not eligible for the $50 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard upon enrollment.
Here's how it works:
Rush hour events happen when there’s unusually high demand on the grid. During these events, your Nest thermostat will adjust your home’s temperature by up to 4 degrees, helping you to use less energy. If you start to feel uncomfortable, you can stop participating at any time by changing the temperature.