Get a new Google Nest Hub.
Enjoy entertainment, keep your family connected and control your smart home with the Nest Hub.
For a limited time, eligible California utility customers can get a free Nest Hub (a $99.99 value) from OhmConnect - a free service that pays you for saving energy when demand on the grid is high.* Simply sign up for the Google Rush Hour Rewards program and OhmConnect.**
Get Started in Two Easy Steps
1. Click the sign up button below to enroll your Nest thermostat in Rush Hour Rewards.
2. Watch your inbox for an OhmConnect email with instructions on how to complete your enrollment and claim your free Nest Hub.
Rush Hour Rewards Program Details
OhmConnect will give you a new Nest Hub for signing up for Rush Hour Rewards, creating an OhmConnect account, and connecting your smart meter data and Nest thermostat to OhmConnect. Additional terms apply**.
- There can be multiple rush hour events each summer and winter. Rush hour events can consist of a pre-cooling period in the summer or pre-heating period in the winter to make your home more comfortable and a period of time when your energy usage is reduced.
- Energy rush hours will start in May and end in October in the summer and will start in November and end in April in the winter. They will occur on non-holiday weekdays and weekends between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- There can be multiple rush hour events per day.
- In the unlikely situation of a critical need on the electric grid, OhmConnect may need to call a critical rush hour event. Critical rush hour events can occur at any time of day.
- OhmConnect may dispatch events that differ from energy rush hours, and may occur outside of energy rush hours.
OhmConnect Program Details
- When enrolling in Rush Hour Rewards, you will also need to enroll in OhmConnect.
- OhmConnect will ask for your participation in non-Rush Hour Rewards energy reduction events to reduce energy during peak demand periods.
*PG&E, SCE or SDG&E customers with central air conditioning are eligible to participate.
Here's how it works:
Rush hour events happen when there’s unusually high demand on the grid. During these events, your Nest thermostat will adjust your home’s temperature by up to 4 degrees, helping you to use less energy. If you start to feel uncomfortable, you can stop participating at any time by changing the temperature.
**Offer valid from April 1, 2022, at 12:01 AM (PT) to March 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM (PT) for those with PG&E, SCE, or SDG&E utility accounts. Register with OhmConnect, connect your utility account and your Nest thermostat to be eligible for a Nest Hub at no cost. You must satisfy all conditions for eligibility (including connecting your Nest thermostat to OhmConnect). Limit one offer per participating household. Available to new OhmConnect customers only. Cannot be combined with other offers. OhmConnect reserves the right to cancel the offer at any time. Terms and conditions apply.