Listen to your podcast and pick a podcast service as your default. This default service will be used first when possible.
Note: This feature is available for Google Podcasts and Spotify. Listening to podcasts on your speaker or display is currently available in English only.
Link your podcast services
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or add another account.
- Go back to the home screen tap Settings .
- Under 'Services', tap Podcasts.
- To link podcast services, tap the podcast service that you would like to use.
- For Google Podcasts, your account is automatically linked when you link your Google Account to your speaker or display.
- For other podcast services, you will need to link your account.
- To connect your account, tap a podcast service Link account sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: For all services, Google Nest and Home devices currently support a single account per streaming service.