Listen to your podcast and pick a podcast service as your default. This default service will be used first when possible.
Note: This feature is available for Google Podcasts and Spotify. Listening to podcasts on your Google Nest or Home speaker or display is currently available in English only.
Link your podcast services
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your speaker or display. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Go back to the home screen tap Settings .
- Under "Services," tap Podcasts.
- To link podcast services, tap the podcast service you'd like to use.
- For Google Podcasts, your account is automatically linked when you link your Google Account to your speaker or display.
- For other podcast services, you'll need to link your account.
- To connect your account, tap a podcast service Link account sign in or sign up for the service and follow the in-app steps.
- To unlink an account, tap Unlink Unlink account.
Note: For all services, Google Nest and Home devices currently support a single account per streaming service.