Change your sound settings
You can adjust the bass and treble on Google Home devices, Chromecast Audio devices, and speakers with Chromecast built-in. You can find these settings under the Equalizer setting in the Google Home app.
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home devices, Chromecast Audio devices, and speakers with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top right corner of the Home screen, tap Devices to see available audio devices.
- Scroll to find the device card for the audio device you'd like to adjust.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings.
- Under "Sound settings," tap Equalizer.
- Move the sliders under "Bass" and "Treble" to adjust.