Reverse your Google Home Mini device controls
If you're mounting Google Home Mini on a wall, you can flip volume controls and LED lights on your device.
Reverse the device controls
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Google Home Mini.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top right corner of the Home screen, tap Devices to see available Google Home devices.
- Scroll to find the device card for the Mini you'd like to adjust.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings.
- Under "Reverse device controls", tap the checkbox or tap the slider On .