Unlink a Google Account from Google Home when phone/tablet is on same network as Google Home
Here's how to unlink a Google Account from a Google Home device when your phone or tablet is on the same network as the Google Home device.
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top right corner of the app's Home screen, tap Devices .
- Scroll to find the device card for the Google Home device.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings.
- Underneath "Linked accounts(s)", you'll see the Google Account used to set up this specific Google Home device.
- Tap Linked account(s) the X next to the account to unlink.
- Tap Unlink to remove this specific Google Home device from that Google Account.