Change the voice of your Google Assistant
You can change the sound of your Google Assistant’s voice. Changing the voice setting will apply to all of your Google Assistant devices.
This feature is only available in the U.S.
Change the voice of your Assistant
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the app's Home screen, tap Menu .
- Verify that the Google Account that is listed is the one linked to Google Home. To switch accounts, click the triangle next to the account name and email address.
- Tap More settings Preferences Assistant Voice.
- Choose a voice.