Google Home promotional offers & terms
Once you have set up Google Home, you can find and redeem all available offers from your Android, iOS phone, or tablet.
This page lists available promotional offers for Google Home. Note: There may be additional offers available for your device. Here's how to find and redeem all available offers.
This page lists available promotional offers for your Google Home. If you do not see an offer you believe you qualify for after one week of your purchase, please contact a Google Home support specialist.
United StatesGet 2 Google Home devices for $229
- Discount only applies when two devices are purchased in one transaction.
- Limit 2 bundles (4 total Google Home devices) per transaction.
- Valid from March 19 through April 8.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Single unit purchases price remains $129.
- This Google Play Music 3 Month trial offer is only open to United States residents who purchase and activate a Google Home device between January 15, 2017 and March 31, 2017.
- Offer only available to customers who are not current Google Play Music subscribers, have not been Google Play Music subscribers nor participated in a Google Play Music trial in the past 12 months.
- Offer must be redeemed by April 30, 2017.
- Valid form of payment required at sign-up but will not be charged until the trial period expires.
- At the end of the trial period, you will be automatically charged the standard subscription price, currently USD $9.99 (VAT inclusive if applicable) per month.
- You can cancel your trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. Offer requires a Google account.
- Full terms here: g.co/play/musictrialofferterms.
- Promoter: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Elise is a Google Home expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.