Google Home promotional offers & terms
This page lists available promotional offers for your Google Home. If you do not see an offer you believe you qualify for after one week of your purchase, please contact a Google Home support specialist.
United StatesGet YouTube Red FREE for 6 months. More songs, more versions, no ads.
- Promotional offer is for new YouTube Red subscribers only. Current or prior subscribers to YouTube Red or Google Play Music are not eligible. Limit one offer per Google Home device.
- Purchase a new Google Home and redeem the 6-month promotional offer by subscribing to YouTube Red via the Google Home app by 12/31/16.
- Promotional offer requires enrollment in a YouTube Red subscription and provision of a valid payment method for continued service after the promotional period. To avoid being charged, you must cancel before the end of the six month period. After the six month period, YouTube Red will charge your payment method $9.99 each month plus applicable tax, on a recurring basis until you cancel via the My YouTube Red page.
- This offer is only supported in locations where both Google Home and YouTube Red have launched, currently the United States.
When setting up Google Home, choose YouTube Music as your default music service and activate your 14 day free trial — no credit card required. Important: This does not activate this 6 month offer.
If your 14 day free trial has expired or you want to redeem your additional 6 months of free YouTube Red, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap Menu Offers.
- Tap the YouTube Red 6-month offer card.
- On the YouTube Red landing page, tap Try it Free.
- Enter your form of payment to activate the 6-month offer.
Note: Completing the redemption steps above does not set YouTube Music as your default service.
Google Home is currently available to purchase in the United States.
The Google Assistant on Google Home is currently available in English.
Elise is a Google Home expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.