Share feedback about Google Home
We're always looking to improve Google Home and your feedback is important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening! There are two ways to send feedback – using your voice and from the Google Home app.
Send feedback using your voice
|To do this:||Say "Ok Google" or "Hey Google", then...||What Google Home will say or do:|
|Send feedback to Google||“Send feedback”||Record an audio message and send feedback to the Google Home team|
Send feedback from the Google Home app
- Make sure that your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the bottom-right corner of the Home screen, tap Account Feedback.
- Tap the device for which you'd like to submit feedback.
- In the From: section, tap the arrow on the right to display available emails. Select your email address.
- In the Write your feedback area, write your full email address and a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- Make sure that you tick the box for Include screenshot and logs.
- To submit feedback, tap the arrow icon in the top-right corner .