Share feedback about Google Home
We're always looking to improve Google Home and your feedback is important to us. Tell us how we're doing. We're listening! There are two ways to send feedback — using your voice and from the Google Home app.
Note: In order for us to best investigate the issue you are reporting, it's helpful to include the device logs in your report. To ensure this happens please verify that "Send device usage data and crash reports to Google" is turned on before submitting feedback. If you prefer to keep this setting off, you may turn it back off after the feedback is submitted.
Send feedback using your voice
|To do this:||Say "Ok Google" or "Hey Google", then...||What Google Home will say or do:|
|Send feedback to Google||“Send feedback”||Record an audio message and send feedback to the Google Home team|
Send feedback from the Google Home app
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- In the bottom right corner of the Home screen, tap Account Feedback.
- Tap the device you'd like to submit feedback for.
- In the From: section, tap the arrow on the right to display available emails. Select your email address.
- In the Write your feedback area, write your full email address and a brief description of your issue. Please include any important keywords.
- Be sure to check the box for Include screenshot and logs.
- To submit feedback, tap the arrow icon on the top right corner .