Currents has accessibility features that make it easier to use.
You can turn on accessibility features, including TalkBack and BrailleBack, to use with the Currents app.
When you have TalkBack turned on, you:
- Have a more intuitive stream navigation with previous and next post buttons.
- Can double-tap a post or use the local context menu directly in the stream to like, share, and view it or to comment on it.
- Can get more content in "full post" view by scrolling down.
On a mobile browser, you can:
- Use ARIA-landmarks to navigate and find key-sections.
- Use HTML headings to navigate posts, comments, Communities, and settings using a screen reader.