Post a question to the Currents product forums
- English Currents Help community
- French Currents product forum
- German Currents product forum
- Italian Currents product forum
- Japanese Currents product forum
- Portuguese Currents product forum
- Russian Currents product forum
- Spanish Currents product forum
Ground rules for posting in a community
When you participate in a Google help community, you agree to follow certain guidelines, including the ones below and those contained in the Currents User Content and Conduct Policy. Please know that if you violate them, your post may be removed, and severe abuses may lead to harsher penalties.
Tip: If you notice inappropriate content, let us know by following the instructions linked below. It's important to follow those steps because if you only report abuse by posting in our communities, we won't be able to take action.Posts
- Posts must be related to Currents. If you have questions about or want to discuss another Google product, please visit our product forums.
- Choose the most appropriate category for your topic. Using the appropriate category makes it easier for other Currents members to find your topic, and it also makes it easier for other members, volunteer Top Contributors, and Googlers to help you find the answer you need as quickly as possible.
- Be careful. To ensure your safety, security, and privacy, never post your email address or any personal information you don’t want to share. Be cautious if you contact others offline or ask others to contact you.
Your posts can't include the following types of content. If they do, we may remove your post. And in more serious cases, you may be banned from the group or lose access to your Google Account.
- Spam. We're all responsible for keeping the community spam-free. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs unrelated to the question, and the transmission of malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt service or harm others.
- Nudity and sexually explicit material. We don't allow nudity or sexually explicit material. We also don't allow content that drives traffic to commercial pornography sites.
- Violent or bullying behavior. Don't threaten, harass, or bully other users. This includes using profanity to abuse others.
- Hate speech. We don't allow the promotion of hatred toward groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Impersonation. We don't allow impersonation of others or other behavior that is misleading or intended to be misleading.
- Private & confidential information. We don't allow unauthorized publishing of people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, Social Security Numbers, driver's and other license numbers, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
- Copyright. We will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Please flag any copyright material as such by reporting the abuse and selecting the 'Copyright' option.