After you've shared a post, you can always go back to see who you shared it with. By looking at the post, you can tell if it was shared privately, with your domain, or with only you.
And if you'd like to change what you shared, you can edit or delete your post.
See who you shared your post with
- Open Currents.
- In the top left, click Menu Profile.
- Below your cover photo, scroll to the post you're looking for.
- On the post, you'll see where the post was shared next to your name.
- Click Shared privately to see the people you shared with, as long as they have a Currents account. You can also see the total number of people you shared with.
- Click Shared only with you to see that the post is shared only with you.
- Click your domain name to see that the post is visible to people in your domain. Specific people won’t be listed.
Change who you shared a post with
You can't edit a post's share settings after it's been posted. But you can delete the post and share it again to different people. Learn how to edit or delete your posts.
See who else can view a post that was shared with you
- Find the post that was shared with you. You can search for the post, or scroll to find it on your home page.
- Next to the name of the person who posted, you'll see "Shared privately", "Shared only with you", or you may see your domain name.
- Shared privately: The post was shared with specific people. You may not be able to see all of the people who got the post.
- Shared only with you: The post was only shared with you. No one else got it.