Note: If you’re a Google Cloud or G Suite customer—not a Google Cloud Partner—join the Cloud Connect Community instead.
The Partner Advantage portal is the official community for partners enrolled in Google Cloud Partner Advantage. It’s a one-stop destination for partners to access the latest news and resources, including launch announcements, product updates, and technical documentation. The Cloud Connect portal is no longer being updated and will be phased out shortly.
Sign in to the Partner Advantage portal
If you have a Google account associated with your business email address, or your business account was previously provisioned:
- Please click “Login” and follow the instructions on-screen.
- At the “Create your Google Account” dialog step, select “Sign in Instead” to be directed to the Partner Advantage portal sign in (review instructions, if needed).
- If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password?” to reset it.
Important: Please sign in using the Google Account associated with your business email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you don’t have a Google Account associated with your business email address and your company is already enrolled in Partner Advantage, you have 2 options to gain access to the portal:
- Contact your Partner Administrator and ask them to provision you as a user utilizing the “My Account” options under their profile located on the top right of the portal.
- If you don’t know your Partner Administrator, you can register yourself as a new partner portal user with limited access by following these instructions:
- Go to the Partner Advantage portal and click “Register as a new partner portal user”.
- Complete the form with your information and click “submit”. Please use a business email when requesting access (for example: email@example.com).
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the 2nd part of the user registration form, which ensures we associate your request with the right partner account.
- Follow the email instructions, select the company account that you are associated with and click “submit”. Please be aware that you will only have access to information as it pertains to that account.
- Your sign in information for the Partner Advantage will be provided to you in a welcome email shortly after finishing the registration process (additional first time sign in instructions).
If you still can’t sign in to Partner Advantage, contact Partner Concierge.
Google University (for Partners)
Google University is the destination for partners around the world to learn how to effectively market, sell, order, deploy, and support G Suite Enterprise and Google Cloud products. The heart of Google University is role-specific learning plans that target the skills needed by every partner to be successful. Each learning plan consists of training content and assessments. Plans include instructor-led training, self-paced learning, or a mix of both.
Sign in to Google University
- Sign in to the Partner Advantage portal with the username and password for the Google Account that’s associated with your company account and business email.
- From the portal home page, select “Training Overview” from the drop down menu under “Training.”
- On the left hand side under “Quick Links”, select “Google University.”
- If you just received access to the portal, please be aware that it can take up to 24 hrs to get access to Google University.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to Google University.
- After you sign in, you’ll be redirected to the Google University dashboard.
You can now search the catalog to add courses, find out which courses are required for your partner credential, or see your transcript.