I need to set up SPF on my domain to send emails with Gmail, not receive.
Emails I send are going to the recipient’s spam folder
I need to set up SPF for my domain
I need to set up DKIM
I need to set up DMARC
I need to set up SPF on my domain to send emails with Gmail, not receive
- MX (mail exchange) entry is set to
v=spf1 a mx -allwith domain host
- Set up a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record to send emails with Gmail interface
- Sign in to the management console for your domain host.
- Locate the page where you update TXT records for your domain.
- Create a custom TXT record for SPF: It should look like this:
v=spf1 [IP ADDRESS] include:_spf.google.com