Connect to Google Clips
You can connect to your camera to view, save, and delete clips in the Google Clips app.
After you've set up your camera, the Google Clips Android app will connect to the camera automatically whenever the camera is nearby and the app is open.
- Open the Google Clips app.
- The Google Clips app will automatically start searching for your camera and attempt to connect to it:
- If you've used your camera in the last 24 hours, the Google Clips app should find and connect to the camera automatically within 10 seconds.
- If the camera can't be found within 10 seconds, or to connect faster, press the shutter button on your camera to wake it up for connection.
- Once you've connected to your camera, your camera will start up and load new clips. You should see "Connected" at the top of the Google Clips app.
Note: You don't need to twist your camera's lens or start automatic capture to connect.
Camera status icons
You can check your camera connection at any time in the Google Clips app. The camera status icon will tell you when the app is searching for your camera, loading clips, or connected.
|The Google Clips app is searching for your camera.|
|The Google Clips app is connected to your camera.|
|The Google Clips app found your camera and the camera is waking up.|
|The Google Clips app is connected to your camera and the camera is capturing.|
If you're having trouble connecting to your Google Clips camera, try troubleshooting the connection.