Factory Data Reset (FDR) Google Clips
Factory resetting Google Clips will reset the camera to its default factory settings. To factory reset your camera:
- Take the camera out of the clip stand.
- Locate the small pinhole button on the bottom of the camera near the charging port.
- Take the point of a pen or paper clip and push the pinhole button for about 15 seconds until you see the center LED pulse amber.
- Your camera LEDs will show volleying white lights while the camera is reset. This can take up to 5 minutes.
- When the reset is finished, you can set up your camera again in the Google Clips app.
Note: This action will erase your data from your camera, including Familiar Faces and unsaved clips, and can't be undone. You'll have to set up Google Clips and teach your camera familiar faces again to continue using your camera.