Google Clips camera is too warm
If your Google Clips camera feels warmer than normal, there usually isn't cause for concern.
Reasons your camera may get warm
- Running Live Preview for an extended period of time.
- Saving a large number of clips at one time.
- Using your device while it's charging.
Ways to keep your camera from heating up
- Live Preview is meant to give you a quick view from your camera. Don't use it for more than 3 to 5 minutes at a time.
- Keep your device away from direct heat or excessive sunlight.
- Avoid keeping your device in enclosed or poorly ventilated areas.
- Use only cases or covers made for your specific device.
If your Google Clips camera is too hot to touch, stop using the device and contact Google Clips support.
For more details, read the Safety and Regulatory Guide for Google Clips.