Use TalkBack with Google Camera on your Pixel phone
With TalkBack, you can use standard navigation gestures and touch exploration to get around your Google Camera app on your phone.
Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Turn on TalkBack
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility TalkBack.
Take a selfie
- Select Switch to front camera.
- Hold your phone in front of your face. Listen for a description of what's on the screen.
- When you hear “Good for selfie,” swipe right to Shutter. Then tap twice.
Navigate Google Camera
- To change the kind of photo you want to take, like Panorama or Slow Motion, select More.
- To find your photos, select Photo gallery.
- To change your Google Camera settings, select More Settings.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?