Use TalkBack with Google Camera
With TalkBack, you can navigate Google Camera using standard navigation gestures and touch exploration.
Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Turn on TalkBack
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility TalkBack.
See more TalkBack instructions for your device in TalkBack help.
Take a selfie
- Select Switch to front camera.
- Hold your device in front of your face and listen for a description of what's on the screen.
- When you hear “Good for selfie,” swipe right to Shutter, then tap twice to take a photo.
Navigate Google Camera
- To change the kind of photo you want to take, like Panorama or Slow Motion, select More.
- To find your photos, select Photo gallery.
- To change your Google Camera settings, select More Settings.