With TalkBack, you can use standard navigation gestures and touch exploration to get around your Google Camera app on your phone.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Turn on TalkBack
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Accessibility TalkBack.
Flip your lens
- Select Switch to front camera.
- Hold your phone in front of your face. Listen for a description of what's on the screen.
- When you hear “Good for selfie,” swipe right to Shutter. Then tap twice.
Navigate Google Camera
- To change the kind of photo you want to take, like Panorama or Slow Motion, select More.
- To find your photos, select Photo gallery.
- To change your Google Camera settings, select More Settings.