Use TalkBack with Google Camera
With TalkBack, you can navigate Google Camera using standard navigation gestures and touch exploration.
Turn on TalkBack
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility TalkBack.
After TalkBack is on, you can:
- Change the type of photo you want to take by double-tapping Mode list.
- Navigate to photos taken by double-tapping Filmstrip.
- Change your Google Camera settings by double-tapping Mode list, then double-tapping the Settings button.
You can get detailed TalkBack instructions for your device in TalkBack setup help.
You can get more information about navigating with TalkBack in these articles: