You can report issues, send product feedback, and request new features for Google apps in your car. To send feedback unrelated to Google apps, contact your car manufacturer.
Important: Settings vary by car manufacturer. For more info, reference your owner’s manual.
Report a problem or feature request
Important: You must be parked to type or submit a feedback report.
- On your car display, open Settings.
- Tap Google Send feedback to Google.
- Fill out the feedback report. Include information like:
- What you were doing when the problem occurred.
- What you expected to happen.
- What actually happened.
- Tap Send.
What happens with your feedback
Your feedback helps us improve Google apps in cars. We can't always respond to your feedback, but we take all reports into consideration.