Recommendations and optimisation score
Recommendations is an entire section of your Google Ads account dedicated to helping you improve your campaigns. Recommendations can introduce you to new features, and help you get more out of your budget by improving your bidding, keywords and ads.
Within the Recommendations page, you'll find your optimisation score, an estimate of how well your Google Ads account is set up to perform. Applying or dismissing recommendations changes the overall optimisation score of your account.
Applying Recommendations Automatically
- Apply recommendations automatically
- Making it easier to see your campaign goals in optimisation score
- New in manager accounts: optimisation score and recommendations
- Optimisation score now includes Display campaigns
- New recommendations added to optimisation score
- Reach your full account potential with optimisation score
- Use optimisation score to guide your account optimisations