/google-ads/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
An ad isn’t showing now - The search location doesn't match this campaign's location targeting se
All of our mcc accounts are affected by this error

An ad isn’t showing now
The search location doesn't match this campaign's location targeting settings.

None of the account is showing properly something weird going on need help asap

Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (1)
Relevant Answer
The problem with one of the accounts we manage as been resolved. No explanation from Google. 
Unfortunately other accounts have gotten worse. Still getting the erroneous message " The search location doesn't match this campaign's location targeting settings"

But now the Ad tool shows this message for all searches on other accounts;
"No diagnoses results were found because no keywords in your account matched your query"
Yet multiple campaigns in the account has the very common key word in question.
marked this as an answer
All Replies (71)
Relevant Answer
Having the same issue:
But when running the Ad preview and diagnostics tool it says:
Not showing Ads for Mobile and Tablet with the same Location selected manually: The search location doesn't match this campaign's location targeting settings. 
For Desktop - it says:
Ads are showing -  so no issues here.
In device option settings, it's selected "All" 
I have no clue what's going on.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Other people are reporting the same thing here.

It appears to be a glitch. I would ignore it.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I have the same issue
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Been broken for over a week for me
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We have tried everything spent hours trying to fix this problem but still nothing.
I contacted one of the google reps and he said that's an error we have reported to the technical team
and they say it will take 2 business days to response so we have wasted our time and waiting for their response.

Some of the accounts where the budget is more than $200 now daily spent goes to $3 no impressions no clicks but in some accounts, they perform normal but inside those accounts, problems still exist so not sure what's going on there.

Note we don't have any policy issues or something like that
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Thank GOD someone else is experiencing this! I have been in contact with Google via chat and phone and cannot convince them that something is wrong. I sent an elaborate email to my rep with the hope she will do something about it.

I even showed them screenshots and videos, which included bizarre results in ad preview tool for searches like "injury lawyer" when Maryland is set as the location - it is showing paid ads from around the world.

If you click on the PREVIEW tab instead of the RESULTS tab you will see what I mean.

I've tried different devices, browsers and locations and nothing works. Even the anonymous preview tool is totally messed up.

Started on the 13th or 14th for me, in ALL of my accounts.

I am going bonkers not able to use this tool. Thank you!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Hey Joe,

This is really painful since you cannot optimize your account.
We are still waiting from our google rep to respond.

I think we should ask for refunds? Since its not working well

What you and other guys suggests?

Thats clearly an error from their main application and it looks after the update their team messed up
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Facing the same here. Increased budget twice upon representative's response. And finally asked me to re-create my campaign. Still the same... no impressions yet. More than two weeks already.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Account google reps they are young kids they don't know they just assigned to follow recommendations etc their technical team is handling this situation.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We had this issue on a couple of campaigns of the same category and saw volume completely drop off in the first couple of days of November, despite increasing budgets. Similarly Google help were of no support and told us that it was policy issues (due to the nature of the products we sell, they always use this as a reason even when it clearly isn't). Over the last week and a half of November, volume has increased a tiny bit, no way near the level it used to be, but the keywords still say the same location issue against their eligibility. At a bit of a loss as to what to do, hoping that the volume just keeps increasing but it's a very hard one to explain to the client!
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/google-ads/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic